| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Las Palmas De Gran Canaria in May is warm at 19.9 °C (67.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 1.9mm (0.1in) of water is deposited during on average 2 days.
- In May the heavens above Las Palmas De Gran Canaria are a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:09 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 13:30.
- There are approximately 6:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Palmas De Gran Canaria May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Palmas De Gran Canaria:
- Casablanca, Morocco - 968.2 kms (601.7 miles) NE
- Safi, Morocco - 765.1 kms (475.5 miles) NE
- Marrakech, Morocco - 820 kms (509.5 miles) ENE
- Essaouira, Morocco - 672.7 kms (418 miles) NE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 887.4 kms (551.4 miles) ENE
- Agadir, Morocco - 628 kms (390.3 miles) ENE
- Sidi Ifni, Morocco - 532.8 kms (331.1 miles) ENE
- Lanzarote, Spain (Canary Islands - 209.1 kms (129.9 miles) ENE
- Tarfaya, Morocco - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) E
- Tindouf, Algeria - 714.2 kms (443.8 miles) E
- Smara, Western Sahara - 403.5 kms (250.7 miles) ESE
- Bir Moghrein, Mauritania - 479.7 kms (298.1 miles) SE
- Atar, Mauritania - 856.4 kms (532.2 miles) SSE