| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Las Palmas De Gran Canaria in July is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with vitually no rain. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 1 day.
- The heavens above Las Palmas De Gran Canaria are reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:00 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 13:52 long with an average length of 13:42.
- There are approximately 7:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Las Palmas De Gran Canaria July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Las Palmas De Gran Canaria:
- Casablanca, Morocco - 968.2 kms (601.7 miles) NE
- Safi, Morocco - 765.1 kms (475.5 miles) NE
- Marrakech, Morocco - 820 kms (509.5 miles) ENE
- Essaouira, Morocco - 672.7 kms (418 miles) NE
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 887.4 kms (551.4 miles) ENE
- Agadir, Morocco - 628 kms (390.3 miles) ENE
- Sidi Ifni, Morocco - 532.8 kms (331.1 miles) ENE
- Lanzarote, Spain (Canary Islands - 209.1 kms (129.9 miles) ENE
- Tarfaya, Morocco - 234.8 kms (145.9 miles) E
- Tindouf, Algeria - 714.2 kms (443.8 miles) E
- Smara, Western Sahara - 403.5 kms (250.7 miles) ESE
- Bir Moghrein, Mauritania - 479.7 kms (298.1 miles) SE
- Atar, Mauritania - 856.4 kms (532.2 miles) SSE